Registered Agents in the US
Need to appoint a registered agent for your company? But don’t know how to choose? Which registered agent service ensures that you never miss any important mail, that your privacy is protected, and that legal obligations occur without rupturing the bank or complicating matters?
We will compare in this analysis the features of 2020 ‘s top online business services to see which is the best-registered agent service when LLC is formed. TRUiC recommends these services.
ZenBusiness – $99/year
As the best-registered agent company, we chose ZenBusiness. ZenBusiness is a small business consulting program that helps many companies startups. The company was founded in 2015 by a team of entrepreneurs who have encountered the challenges which others still face.
Having studied many other available LLC formation services, we chose to partner with ZenBusiness to create packages to provide our users with the most affordable registered agent services for an established company at only $99 / year. You may also upgrade your Worry-Free Compliance Guarantee to a complete coverage plan for a total of $149 / year.
Registered ZenBusiness agent services shall provide the following:
- Help you keep government laws inline
- Allow database facilities and other tax records and legal documents
- Give yourself rest so that you can concentrate on running your business
ZenBusiness is the right option for you if you want inexpensive and reliable registered agents.
Northwest – $125/year
Since 1998, we have selected the Northwest Registered Agent as one of our top options for two big reasons.
- By being the most helpful LLC service available, they made a name for themselves. We are by far the best services in terms of phone/email support for all the registered agent programs we checked and contacted.
- Each document you receive is scanned locally. Only such materials, including legal summons, are studied by most registered agent services. The Northwest Registered Agent checks all of the records to ensure that history is never lost and that mistakes are avoided.
If you have high-quality customer care and business expertise, it might be the right service for you.
Incfile – $119/year
Every business on our list is Incfile because its rates are lower, but registered agent services remain high. Why would Incfile be considered?
Yeah, for $119 per year each person will receive their registered agent services. And, with any purchase of incorporation filing, you will offer free registered agent services for a year. And if you haven’t yet formed your LLC or company, it is also an excellent choice.
- Training Center Online Data Packaged
- Norton Web Security Safe User-friendly Website
- Serving 150,000 + clients since 2004
Harbor Compliance – $99/year
You get their secure customer care and a wonderful dashboard if you want to use the registered agent services of Harbor Enforcement. Additional highlights are:
- Scanning and distribution of the document on the same day.
- Free Guidance & Whitepaper Compliance
- More than 10,000 clients represented since 2012
- Norton and Trustwave Website Protected
They offer discounts for many years and also for multi-state service, and it is easy to recommend it as a licensed agent company.
InCorp – $99/year
For online registered agent service, we have yet to find a cheaper option than InCorp. You will save only $99 for one year of service, but if you spend five years, you keep more than $160, which is roughly $66 per year.
- They have represented more than 250,000 customers since 1998 as a market pioneer.
- com features a stable website for users & McAfee
- Give various other compliance/training programs
InCorp will also bear all transfer costs, and they will compensate them if you try to find cheaper rates. InCorp offers your registered agent services a well-proven and tested option.
Rocket Lawyer – $149/year
The registered agent services of Rocket Lawyer costs a little more, but they give a full year free of charge when you sign up for your $49.95 / month Accelerated Legal Services Program. Moreover:
- Over 800,000 businesses helped shape
- Google Investments funds the company
- Website for Internet Security and Data Safety Norton
- Legal Services Program Provides corporate counsel consultations
Even without the free year, Rocket Lawyer is still a healthy choice as an attorney thanks to its 100 % satisfaction guarantee and collaborations with experienced lawyers. We ‘re working with them, and we haven’t had a single hiccup.
LegalZoom – $159/year
LegalZoom is the most expensive of these choices. However, because of their knowledge and expertise over and beyond registered essential services, it’s still in contention with such an extensive standard network.
- Highly detailed & secure web site Norton
- A wide variety of corporate facilities
- For more than 18 years, nearly 4 million clients
Nothing is exceptional or unique about the services of their registered agents. Still, it might only be more convenient to have them act as your registered agent if you already have other services like LegalZoom. They are a fully-functioning choice.