The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will soon release the notification for IBPS PO 2020 Exam at their official website. IBPS PO exam is conducted annually to recruit candidates to the post of Probationary Officer in various public sector banks across India. Every year a large number of candidates appear for the post of IBPS PO to enter into the banking sector. The job of an IBPS PO is considered highly prestigious because of the various perks and high IBPS PO Salary.
Candidates who are willing to apply for the upcoming IBPS exam can fill the IBPS Apply Online Form through the official website of IBPS.
Given below are the tentative exam dates for IBPS PO 2020 Exam.
IBPS PO Exam Dates
The official IBPS calendar 2020 has been released by The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. Given below are the tentative dates for the IBPS PO exam based on the IBPS calendar 2020:
|IBPS PO Exam 2020|
|Events||IBPS PO Important Dates|
|Start of IBPS Apply Online Process||August/September 2020|
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam||October 3, 2020
October 4, 2020
October 10, 2020
|IBPS PO Mains Exam||November 28, 2020|
|IBPS PO Interview||January/February 2020|
IBPS Apply Online Process for IBPS PO
Candidates can apply for the upcoming IBPS PO exam through the official website of IBPS. Candidates are advised to follow the below-mentioned instructions during their IBPS Apply Online process:
- Visit the official website of IBPS.
- Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to initiate the registration process.
- Enter the basic details asked in the Online Application Form.
- Note your Provisional Registration number sent to the registered mobile number and email-id.
- Re-login to the website using your Registration number and password
- Upload your scanned documents such as photograph, signature, Left Thumb Impression, Hand-written declaration.
- After filling all the details, review the IBPS PO Online application form properly and click on “ SAVE & NEXT”.
- Complete the payment by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets and provide information as asked on the screen.
- After Final Submit, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
- On successful completion of the IBPS PO Online registration, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Candidates need to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form containing fee details.
Once you submit the IBPS apply online form, an email, as well as a text message, will be sent to the personal mail and phone provided with your registration ID and password. Candidates are required to keep this ID and password safe for future references.
Candidates are also advised to go through the IBPS PO recruitment process and eligibility criteria before appearing for the exam. Several candidates aspire to join the post of IBPS PO because of the high IBPS PO salary.
Given below is the basic IBPS PO salary in India along with the other essential allowances as per the IBPS 2019 notification:
|IBPS PO Salary in India|
|IBPS PO Basic Pay||Rs 23700/- ( Increment in 4 stages-
Salary after 1st Increment- Rs. 30560/-
Salary after 2nd Increment-Rs. 32850/-
Salary after 3rd Increment- Rs. 42020/-
|Dearness Allowance||40% of the basic pay(Varies based on inflation rates)|
|City Compensatory Allowance(CCA)||3% or 4%(depending on the place of posting)|
|House Rent Allowances||7%-9% of the basic pay|
|Special Allowance||7.75% of the basic pay|
Since the exam dates for IBPS PO 2020 will soon be released by the IBPS, the candidates are advised to kick start their preparation soon. They must also make sure that they check the official notification regularly for any update on IBPS apply online process.